FOMO SHIPPING Coffee Mugs 101 – As many of you know eBay has encouraged sellers to offer free shipping. Well…. if you sell Coffee mugs or cups and they are over 13 ounces it can get quite costly to go from coast to coast. A package can cost up to $12.79 to mail to New York from Utah.
I came up with a way to ship for $5.35 Priority if you are an eBay eTRS (Top Rated Seller) and $5.70 for non eTrs. I ran it by my friend Jason Smith of Thrifting with the Boys and asked what he thought… He said… “my Favorite FOMO is a genius”. Now understand FOMO means former Mormon and it is Jason’s favorite term for me … so he started naming the coffee packaging this term.. The name stuck but we felt we needed a new definition to not offend anyone. Jason and his wife Staci came up with “Freely Overcoming Mug Obstacles” (FOMO) … it works and it is a hit. We will include videos on how we use this method. We would love to hear your reaction on this method of shipping. Send all your friends to www.fomoshipping.com to learn how we do this.
1. Flat rate Padded Priority Envelopes that are free from the post office website. (you cannot get at the counter) You have to order from the USPS website or the 1.800.610.8734. You will need to set up a free account. You can call and order 200 envelopes a day.
2. If you use online shipping, such as eBay, PayPal, Stamps.com or the USPS website, this will be between $5.05 and $5.15 depending on the site you use.
3. You will need 1. the envelope 2. Bubble Wrap 3. Cardboard to wrap the handle and mug after wrapping in Bubble wrap. (I cut a lot of pieces from boxes and lay them in a pile for just this purpose) http://cindysorley.com/fomo-shipping/
4. Watch to see how we pack mugs below.
1. David Rayor Of COST shipping Fomo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4lD6LoAWrE
2. Jason Smith of Thrifting with the Boys shipping FOMO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4PHQ0s_U14
I received a package in the mail from a customer so I wanted to show you how she mailed a FOMO mug.. view here