Stamps.com No Monthly Fee to eBay Sellers
Yes you heard it … Stamps.com normally charges a monthly fee for this service but as an avid Stamps.com user, I highly recommend using this service over PayPal and eBay shipping for one reason.
It is so fast…. it Rocks
I like stamps.com for many reasons… here they are.. not in any particular order
1. all eBay orders are imported into Stamps.com after they are paid
2. You can add weight and class of shipping quickly
3. You can print all orders at once
4. Stamps.com feeds the tracking info back to eBay
5. You can set up Stamps.com to send a note to your customer with the tracking information
6. You go to the front of the line at the post office and just drop off the packages on the counter
Give it a try at the link below.
I have no association with Stamps.com and am not getting any kickback or anything. Â It is just a program I love.
I originally started with Stamps.com a number of years ago and went to Endicia and had so many problems with it so someone suggested going back to Stamps… I did and am so happy I did.