Welcome to My Life
I am a full time seller on eBay with a large cross stitch and fine needlework store along with treasures found during my travels. I closed a brick and mortar store after a drastic rent increase. I am able to be at home raising my little boy. Friends kept bugging me to make videos on different techniques of cross stitch and to talk about my travels. I am a member of Voices, an eBay focus group and PayPal Ambassadors. Come in with a cup of coffee and enjoy!
I have been married to my wonderful husband Jim for 34 years. We have two boys Steven who is 28 and Thomas who is 14. Needless to say Thomas was a very big surprise. Steven is married to Cierra and my first grandchild is due this July.
Not only do I enjoy all things cross stitch, I’m also an avid genealogist.
- Ugly Christmas Hairy Chest Sweater T Shirt Mayhem
- Northern Utah eBay Sellers Meet-Up Friday December 5th
- One drop of water at a time fills the lake
- The trials of selling online dealing with wholesalers
- The difference between counted and stamped cross stitch
- What is a Counted Cross Stitch sampler?
- Northern Utah eBay Selllers Meet-up Group
- A Wedding… Steven and Cierra Finally
- Needlework Supplies on eBay & Pinterest
- Money Musing Marcia Glenn